Heath on the Issues
Are you frustrated with the broken promises of politicians who say they’ll fight for us – but put themselves first.
I certainly am.
I’m a firefighter, farmer, and small business owner who is tired of watching slick politicians live high on the hog at our expense.
I’m running for Assembly to improve the lives of our neighbors, bring more reliable water supplies here fast, strengthen the Valley’s economy, keep taxes down and protect families in an increasingly dangerous world.
A Parent to Fight for our Schools
As a father of two, I want to see every child receive a quality education.
That’s why I will work to ensure we fully fund education and give every chance the opportunity to succeed.
- Foster innovation in our schools
- Ensure our students are prepared to succeed in the 21st-century economy.
- Raise Student Achievement
- Heath will work to ensure teachers, administrators, school boards and parents are empowered to focus on student achievement.
- Improve Vocational and Career Education.
- I believe the opportunity for a college education should be available to all students. But, I also want to expose K-12 students to more career and technical education options so those who don’t attend college have skills that lead to high paying jobs.
Cut Waste and Fight Corruption
I support using performance-based budgeting to cut government waste and will require mandatory fingerprinting to stop welfare fraud.
I will also push to expose greedy, corrupt public officials who put their needs ahead of the people they represent and will support prosecuting the guilty to the full extent of the law.